This document is far from completed. It's just a quick guide for installing BytesFall Explorer.
If you are interested in writing a better guide please contact ovidio.
- Uncompress the downloaded file in a directory inside your web server.
- Create a new database (empty) inside your DB server. Note that currently only MySQL and PostgreSQL are working, SQLite is presenting some problems.
- Point your browser to the url where bfExplorer is located.
- Follow the wizard to configure the system.
- Remove or rename the 'install' directory.
- Now you can login with the user 'admin' and password 'admin'. Later you can go to the control panel to
administer the users, groups and permissions (at least you should change the admin password).
- Have fun.